Investigating Form & Strength of Brickwork Elements
From innovative NDT in the form of GPR to determine form of construction through to intrusive investigations via coring and extraction of bricks.
With over 30 years of experience HTA offers a multi-skilled work force and an approach that blends traditional techniques with the latest technology.
The following is a list of pages dedicated to Masonry and Brick Investigation works carried out by HTA. This list is not exhaustive, if you have an investigation that is not covered below, get in touch and we will accommodate your requirements
- Visual Surveys - determine condition and profile of brick elements
- Assessment Sampling & Testing - determine construction type & extract samples for strength
- Compressive Strength - masonry & brick element compressive strength via coring or extraction
- Mortar Analysis - strength determination by chemical analysis & cement type determination
- Boroscope & Cavities - detection of hidden defects & wall ties in cavity walls
- Cracking - determination of extent & structural implications
- Monitoring - ascertaining movement of brick elements & cracking over time
- Regent Street Disease - investigating corrosion of embedded metal elements
Build confidence by getting in touch
Take advantage of our Open Door Policy
Even if you do not end up using HTA we are happy to advise on the best course of action for the outcome you wish to achieve.
It is impossible for one company to carry out every project, however we can share our expertise far and wide.